Flotac is used to treat many conditions such as
- Inflammatory joint diseases (including acute attacks of gout).
- Chronic inflammatory joint diseases, particularly rheumatoid arthritis (chronic polyarthritis).
- Ankylosing spondylitis and other rheumatic inflammation of the spine.
- Irritation resulting from degenerative joint disease and pain syndromes of the spine (osteoarthritis activated and espondilartrosis, cervical syndrome, lumbago, sciatica).
- Non-articular rheumatism.
- Painful post-traumatic and postoperative swellings and bruises and swelling after surgery.
- Primary dysmenorrhea.
- Adnexitis acute or subacute.
- Pain due to cancer, particularly osteo-skeletal origin of peritumoral edema or inflammation.
- As an adjunct in the treatment of serious infectious processes, accompanied by pain.
- Inflammation of the ear, nose or throat, for example, in pharyngitis and otitis, respecting the general treatment principles where the basic disease should be treated properly. There is an indication of only fever.